The Blue Coat School in Bisley was founded in 1732, making it one of the oldest schools in Gloucestershire. In 1863 it became a church school under the guidance of Rev. Thomas Keble. Today the school caters for children from 4 to 11 years, split into 3 mixed year classes.
The Twinning Association was founded in 1992 in response to an approach from the Association de Jumelage of the commune of Plessala in Brittany and over the years many friendships have developed between people and families here and over there.
The Chestergate Allotments are leased to the Parish Council from the Ancient Charities of Bisley. We have a thriving allotment holders group, a Children's Allotment, and two allotment holders keep chickens.
full details of all parish council activities
Frithwood Surgery in Bussage is the most local practice for the Parish
loads of information on the restall family of bisley